2017 Invitational Fitness Competition
Fun filled day for the family! Food, music, vendors, raffles, functional fitness, weightlifting and powerlifting! C&K Athlete T Shirts for all competitors. Next door to Surf Extreme, Cal Fit, Strikes Bowling, Double Nickle Bar and Grill.
The Caffeine and Kilos Invitational is a one day team competition. Each team comprised of 2 men and 2 women. There are two divisions, Rx and Scaled/Masters. Cost per team is $300. Workouts will be posted here one week prior to the competition. Standards can be found below. This competition will be held outdoors so be sure to bring shade and sunscreen!
ATHLETE CHECK-IN: 7:00 AM
ATHLETE MEETING: 8:15 AM
HEAT TIMES: HEAT SCHEDULE-coming soon
VOLUNTEERS: 7:45 AM Meeting
All athletes must complete and bring the waiver below:
INVITATIONAL WOD 1
10 MINUTE AMRAP
- 2 athletes working at a time
- Male/Male work together, Female/Female work together. Both teammates may work on any reps in any order AND at the same time
- 50 meter sprint
- 4 Kettlebell Squat Clean (Rx 70/44, Masters 53/35, Scaled 44/26)
- 4 Burpees Over The Box (box heights Rx 30/24, Masters 24/20, Scaled 20/20)
- Once the required reps are completed for the round both teammates will exit the work area TOGETHER and proceed to tag out with the other two teammates. Tag Out is required to happen in the designated Tag Out area
Below are Standards you can expect, but not limited to...
Kettlebell Squat Cleans (Rx 70/44, Masters 53/35, Scaled 44/26)
Box Jumps (Rx 30/24, Masters 24/20, Scaled 20/20)
GTOH (min. weight coming soon)
Toes To Bar
Chest To Bar Pull Ups
Wall Balls (20/14)
Double Unders (Rx and Masters)
Single Unders (Scaled)
Deadlifting (min. weight coming soon)
Single Arm Kettlebell Swing
Pushing heavy things
THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO BRING
There will be food trucks!